I just wanted to post that it's been yet ANOTHER crazy week here in the Makin Home. You think that having my kids back in school would help me have time to get my life more in "order" ... not so. Good thing I have wonderful family and friends to help to remind me to continually stay balanced. I am so grateful for the gospel in my life and for the joy that it brings to me. I just thought I would drop a note and tell all that I LOVE THEM, and you know who you are.
"You cannot spread the light of the gospel if you do not glow yourself"
-Pres Thomas S Monson
To all my glowing friends .. i love you

1 comment:
I know the crazy days your talking about. If your not running around you feel unproductive. If your running around, you feel like your neglecting the ones your love. It's a fine line, being balanced. But I love the ones around me that glow as well. You're one of them! Love you!
Post a Comment